High quality laboratory and analytical balances are available for any required level of precision. R and R Scales carries a range of various balances with different features, making it easy for you to find the balance that you need.
- Micro and Semi-Micro: With a low-resolution of five to seven decimal places, micro devices are ultrasensitive and used for very small samples in situations where precision counts. Models are available with weighing chambers to ensure accurate precision.
- Analytical: Analytical balances weigh to the highest degree of precision, and measure from four to five decimal places.
- Precision/Toploader: Ideal for situations that require less precision, precision/toploader balances provide resolution from one-to-three decimal places.
- Compact/Portable: With the convenience of a compact size and portability, compact/portable balances weigh in grams and offer low-resolution.
- Mechanical: Time-tested dependability –no electricity required. Mechanical balances are easy to use, and offer the flexibility of mobility. These scales measure in grams to a resolution of one-to-two decimal places.
- Industrial: Industrial balances are designed for larger jobs, and offer wider capacity ranges.
- Moisture Analyzers: Moisture analyzers are suited for in depth composition analysis. At R and R Scales, we offer several types of balances that feature moisture analysis.
- Accessories: From software to statistical printers, R and R Scales offers a selection of accessories to help you to get the most out of your balance.
- Mass Comparator: R and R Scales supplies mass comparators and accessories for applications ranging from laboratories to manufacturing.