We offer a large selection of high-quality load cells, and fast, reliable service. Whether you need a replacement load cell, a custom-application load cell, we can help you select the best equipment for your needs.
- Single-Ended Beams: Single-ended beam load cells are available in capacities that range from 1,000 lbs. to 20,000 lbs. Our load cells are made from tool steel and stainless steel. Single ended shear beam load cells that are hermetically sealed are available for washdown applications.
- Double-Ended Beams: Double-ended beam load cells are secured at both ends and the load applied to the center of the load cell. These load cells are commonly used for vehicle weighing applications as well as tank and hopper applications. We offer a range of double-ended beam load cells of nearly any material and capacity.
- S-Beam: S beam load cells are often used in mechanical-to-electronic scale conversion applications, and are available in capacities ranging from 25 lbs. to 20,000 lbs.
- Single Points: Single point load cells are generally used in bench scale applications. Available with capacities of 1 kg through 1,000 kg, our single point load cells are generally made from aluminum, but we offer a range of models that are made from stainless steel.
- Canisters: Ideal for high capacity weighments, these load cells are available in a range of capacities, and are typically used in vehicle weighing applications, and tank and hopper weighing applications. Canister load cells are hermetically sealed, and are suitable for use in hazardous environments.
- OIML: International Organization of Legal Metrology is a world-wide organization that aims to standardise regulations and metrological controls applied by the Weights and Measures of its member states. We offer a range of OIML certified load cells.