Protect your equipment from stray voltage with high-quality uninterrupted power supplies and transient protection.
- Tripp-Lite LC1200 Regulator: The Tripp-Lite LC1200 Regulator keeps your equipment running during blackouts for up to days at a time.
- Eaton 35/5S Uninterrupted Power Supply: The Eaton 35/5S power supply features five outlets with surge protection and five outlets with both battery backup and surge protection.
- EL225-4 Dedicated In-Line Transient Protection: Rice Lake's EL225-4 Dedicated In-Line Transient Protection provides protection against voltage spikes.
- EL226 AC Transient Protector: The EL226 can be mounted on any surface, to provide optimal protection for scales, computers and printers.
- ISOBAR® AC Transient Protector: The Isobar® AC Transient Protector includes four outlets for two isolated filter banks to prevent equipment interaction, and two outlets for equipment protection. This cascade circuitry feature also allows you to customize your security level.
- ISOBLOK® AC Transient Protector: This protector features two direct plug-in outlets and two LED indicators for power and protection circuitry. The Isoblok AC is essential for lines where spikes, noise and interference occur.
- LCP-1 DC Transient Protection: An economical solution, the LCP-1 DC Transient Protector is designed for indoor or outdoor use, providing protection for strain gauge transducers.
- Liebert PSP/PSA Uninterruptible Power Supply: The Liebert PSP/PSA provides advanced warning of power supply shutdown with an LED indicator and alarm system.
- Powerware® 3105 Series Uninterruptible Power Supply: The Powerware® 3105 has an excellent surge rating and provides consistent energy back-up. Featuring a small design, this power supply contains LED indicators and alarms that provide warning of power issues.
- Sola MCR Series AC Power Regulators: Sola MCR Series power regulators allow several pieces of equipment to share the same source of regulated power. These regulators are ideal for surges, dips, brownouts, and drop out situations, and offer automatic overload protection.
- Sola Uninterruptible Power Supply: The Sola Uninterruptible Power System provides elite protection, protecting against most adverse power conditions, and providing data-line surge protection for phone or network.
- TP-232 RS-232 High Energy Serial Surge Protector: The TP232 RS-232 Surge Protector offers three stages of protection for optimal surge protection, and is safe to use with computers and PLC’s.
- TP75 Transient Protector: The TP75 DC load cell surge protector can protect an unlimited number of parallel load cells and up to eight in a series. The NEMA 4X enclosure offers protection during washdowns.
- Tripp-Lite DNET1 Network Surge Suppressor: The Tripp-Lite DNET1 Network Surge Suppressor relies on avalanche diodes to divert excess energies to a ground. This device is deal for NICs, terminals, and hubs, as well as MAUs and LAN equipment.
- Tripp-Lite PV Series Power Inverters: The Tripp-Lite PV Series Power Inverter can be turned on or off with a switch, and features a maximum output of 120VAC to maintain power to any standard voltage device.
- UJB3T6 DC Transient Protection: UJB3T6 DC Transient Protector offers protection for up to six data lines or eight load cells. The fiberglass-reinforced polyester enclosure can withstand washdown applications.