At R and R Scales, we are proud to offer Rice Lake’s SURVIVOR® truck scales –the toughest scales on earth. These scales are designed to withstand demanding conditions, and feature structural steel, superior support structure, and a five-year lightning protection warranty.
- SURVIVOR® OTR Steel Deck: The SURVIVOR® OTR Steel Deck is easy-to-install, and can be operational within a day. This scale sets the industry standard for truck scale performance, and is durable, designed keep downtime to a minimum.
- SURVIVOR® OTR Concrete Deck: The OTR Concrete Deck is corrosion resistance, and requires less maintenance than steel decks. A concrete surface also allows better traction in icy and wet conditions. Concrete decks are designed to distribute the load over a wider area than steel decks. Concrete decks are poured on-site and typically have cure strength of 4,000 PSI by 28 days.
- SURVIVOR® ATV: The SURVIVOR ATV is portable, as well as durable and consistent and accurate. The SURVIVOR ATV features an low 20-inch profile, and is easy to set up, essential for industries including timber operations, road construction, and other businesses where portability essential.
- SURVIVOR® SR: The SURVIVOR SR is available with a steel or concrete deck, and offers unparalleled strength and durability. The SURVIVOR SR features wide-flange I-beam construction throughout the weighbridge.
- SURVIVOR® PT Series: The SURVIVOR PT Series is available in a range of standard sizes to replace existing pit-type mechanical or electronic scales. The PT easily fits into most pit-type foundations. Standard widths for the PT Series models range from 10 to 14 feet, NTEP Certified.
- SURVIVOR® ATV-M: SURVIVOR® M Series Scales offer ease of customization, and durability. While most scales are designed to compete with price alone, the SURVIVOR M Series Scales are built to compete by performance as well as value, and are reliable even in the most demanding conditions.
- SURVIVOR® PT-M: The SURVIVOR PT-M is a mechanical pipe-lever version of the pit-type PT model. The mechanical pipe-lever system is built with structural steel to provide higher strength. This scale is designed for precision, and is ideal for locations with limited space. These scales are suited for areas that are exposed to heavy moisture.
- Automated Ticketing: Streamline efficiency and optimize weigh station efficiency. By using Rice Lake’s automated ticketing kiosks, you optimize efficiency and eliminate the chance of human error. OnTrak software provides you with the efficiency you need.
- Axle Scales: Rice Lake’s line of axle scales are durable and portable, providing a reliable and efficient solution for vehicle and truck weighing.